Create videos that get you clients quickly, easily and fearlessly
My easy, step by step method to grow your business online
Are You Afraid of Video? I’ll Show You How to Create Videos That Grab Attention, Build Your Brand, and Get You Clients — with Just Your Phone!
Create videos that get you clients quickly, easily and fearlessly
There are so many things to consider:
- “I am not techie.”
- “I don’t even know where to start with it.”
- “I don’t like the way I look and sound on camera.”
- “I don’t have the budget”
- “It needs to be a big production to be good.”
At the same time, it seems like every time you scroll
Facebook or Instagram, another business owner’s video pops up, promoting their business to you. Possibly even your competitors.
How did THEY do it?And if YOU put out a few great videos, would you be able to reach your ideal clients instead of crossing your fingers and hoping they find you? The answer is: absolutely. Video is essential for growing your business, because it:
- Builds trust in you as a person (which is especially important if you serve clients remotely).
- Showcases your skills more efficiently than 20 blog posts could.
- Moves your potential clients along the customer journey quicker than any other medium out there, so they go from “never heard of you” to “buying from you” faster.
If you’re like a lot of business owners I talk to, you have a serious case of FOMO: you know you should be doing video, you want to be, and you’re a little worried your competitors will beat you to it. After all, look at these statistics:
93% of marketers say they’ve landed a new customer thanks to a video on social media (Animoto)
54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support (HubSpot)
Nearly 80% of people say that a company’s video persuaded them to buy an app or piece of software (this is valuable across all industries!) (Wyzowl)
So why aren’t YOU doing video?
Well, let me ask, does any of this sound like you?
You dislike the way you look or sound on camera, and the thought of having to watch yourself on video makes you cringe.
Whether you’re an introvert or extrovert, the moment you get on video, you get tongue tied and don’t know what to say!
You get overwhelmed at the thought of video: tech, lighting, positions, script, makeup…where do you even start?
Then what? What do you do with it after your video is “in the can?”
If any of that resonates, then keep reading, because I’ve talked to so many business owners in the same boat.
The worst part of it is that you’re missing out on valuable exposure, on connecting with people who are actively looking for help that you offer. After all, if somebody doesn’t know about you, how are they ever going to realize you are the solution they have been looking for?
My easy, step by step method to grow your business online
What if you could quickly and confidently put out video that consistently attracts your ideal clients? how would your business change?
Imagine clients coming into your business like clockwork.
Perfect clients that when they speak to you, they’re already pre-sold on working with you and it’s a piece of cake to sign them on as a client. What would it be like to not only have MORE clients but have the RIGHT clients?
Clients you LOVE to work with? That’s what learning how to do simple and effective videos can do for your business.
Hi, my name is pepper lindsey and i teach business owners like you to make videos that bring in your perfect customers
I’m the co-founder and CEO of Direct Me Anywhere and Lindsey Films, which is celebrating over 30 years in business. In working with everyone from John Travolta to America’s Most Wanted and the Oprah Winfrey Network — and winning an Emmy for our work — in that time, I’ve made a video or two.Here’s what I know… First, 99% of people have the potential to be GREAT on camera. The only reason they aren’t yet is because they think they’re not cut out for video — whether because they don’t have the technical skills, the setup, the “look,” or self-confidence. I’ve spent my entire career in film, helping people get over that initial “it’s so hard” hurdle with video and then showing up powerfully on camera. I also learned that mastering the fundamentals of video storytelling is more important than the type of equipment you use.
The create client-attracting videos™ program
Now, after decades in the film industry, I’ve created a step-by-step online course where I’ll guide you through everything you need to know to create the 3 essential videos that will bring you new clients.In the Create Client-Attracting Videos™ program, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare, execute, and promote a video from start to finish, with no wasted time researching equipment, doing 5,000 edits because your chair squeaked or your dog barked, or reshooting a video because you shot it in the wrong dimensions.
- How to overcome your fear of video with one simple mind trick that will remind of what video is REALLY about, so you can finally get started!
- Which 3 videos you need to make ASAP and what you need to say in each if you want to start attracting your ideal clients into your business.
- The essential “Dos and Don’ts” of Video, so you avoid newbie mistakes that detract from video quality and professionalism — even while using only your smartphone to shoot.
- How to shoot high quality, “wow” videos using only your smartphone and a few simple tools. That’s it!
- Why content is more important than the video camera you use and how to quickly script the right videos that land business.
- How to look great by channeling the most flattering lighting (without expensive equipment).
Here’s what you’ll learn in each of the modules:
Module 1 $650.00 Value
BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE AND VIDEO KNOW-HOW TO GRAB ATTENTION AND CREATE LOYAL CUSTOMERS
In this module, we’ll cover everything you need to do before you even pick up your smartphone and start shooting. You’ll do a deep dive into your audience, so you know exactly who you’re talking to and what they want to hear before you start shooting.Highlights
- You’ve heard you need video to grow your business…but why? Video is more than a passing fad in marketing, and we’ll cover why it’s essential for growing your business, plus how to craft video for your audience.
- The 3 essential videos every business owner needs to attract clients and grow their business FAST and when to use each.
- The one-minute promo, the trust builder, and encourage action video.
- How to share your story authentically to build trust and community around your brand.
- How to include the right calls to action in each of your videos, so each one serves a clear purpose and helps you get more clients.
Tools $150.00 Value
- Video Storyboard Outline for your script or bullet points, so you know you’re hitting every essential point your video must have to be effective.
- Customer Journey Tool: an easy framework for moving your people from “never heard of you” to “loyal customers who happily invest in your products and services.”
- Video script examples for the primary videos you need to attract and convert clients.
- Calls to action (CTAs) — how do you write a perfect call to action that grabs people’s attention and gets them to act? What are the different types of CTAs?
Module 2 $850.00 Value
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR SHOOTS, SO YOU DON’T
WASTE TIME SHOOTING THE SAME VIDEO 100 TIMES
Here we’ll cover everything you need to know — without any extra fluff — to shoot a high-quality video efficiently. We will cover everything from makeup, wardrobe, scripting, and set to simple lighting tricks. You’ll learn it all!Highlights
- How to prep for your shoot and everything you need to consider, including eliminating background noise, what jewelry to wear and not wear, exactly what height to set your camera, and more.
- The Top 5 things you need to do in your recording so that you eliminate or greatly reduce the need for editing.
- Why the best videos make an emotional impact (and how you can do it in your own videos with just your smartphone).
- The most important principle in visual storytelling, and how you can use it in your videos, so you draw prospects in and persuade them to contact you.
Tools $100.00 Value
- Equipment recommendations sheet, so you don’t get sucked down a rabbit hole into researching equipment online.
- Checklist of the steps for setting up for a video, so you don’t forget anything.
Module 3 $850.00 Value
HOW TO QUICKLY EXECUTE YOUR SHOOT CONFIDENTLY
Now that you’ve done all the prep, you need to pull the trigger. In this module, we’ll cover the technical (but easy!) secrets for shooting professional, authentic, customer-attracting videos with your smartphone. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll be able to confidently execute on your vision and produce a video that will attract your ideal clients.Highlights
- Are you nervous about being on video? I’m going to teach you the “It’s Not About You” trick for banishing self-consciousness and getting on mission, so you overcome your fear of video and put yourself out there. I will set up your perfect “studio” using the diagrams I will share with you.
- The steps for shooting a video, so nothing’s left to chance: camera positioning, background, microphone, and more. PLUS what to do if you mess up (this will save you a LOT of time editing later).
- I’ll show you real-life mistakes I made on video and how I easily fixed them with editing — and how you can, too.
- The Top 3 most common ways people ruin the quality of their videos (and how to avoid them).
- What to plan for so that you can use your videos on all social platforms.
Tools $100.00 Value
- Pepper’s Editing Source Kit: the online tools to use for editing that are affordable and easy to use.
- Diagram of a Setup for a Shoot and Step-by-Step Guidelines, including what mine looks like. I’ll show you a photo of my setup and a diagram of my setup, so you can see the translation from diagram to real life and easily craft your setup, too.
Module 4 $350.00 Value
POSITIONING AND PLACEMENT OF YOUR VIDEOS, SO YOU REACH THE RIGHT AUDIENCE WITH THE RIGHT MESSAGE AND ATTRACT MORE CLIENTS
Once you have your video done, you need to get it in front of your audience. You can take one video and repurpose it In a variety of ways. I’ll share everything you need to know to make your videos work on every platform, including length, video type, and the way you need to shoot for it to display properly. In just a few minutes of posting, you can maximize your video by repurposing it across every channel your customers visit online. Understand nowHighlights
- Know Your Objective: remember, the goal isn’t to reach everybody! It’s to attract your ideal clients. In placing and positioning your video, we’ll cover how to laser focus on your objective by getting clear on where your audience hangs out online.
- How often should you create new videos? I’ll cover how to know when a video has gone stale and how to keep your video content fresh, so it continues to successfully attract new clients.
Tools $100.00 Value
- “5 Places to Post Your Video and What to Know about Each” — an evaluation checklist for choosing where to post each of your videos, so you reach your ideal clients.
FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINS NOW, I’M OFFERING 4 EXCLUSIVE
BONUSES TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR 3 CLIENT-ATTRACTING VIDEOS FASTER
Bonus #1 $600.00 Value
On-Camera Makeup Demo
I’m bringing in my friend, and makeup artist to the stars, who will teach you how to look your best on camera – without spending a fortune! This demo alone is worth the cost of the entire course! But it’s yours, Free!
Bonus #2 $100.00 Value
“Mindset Boosters” Cheat Sheet on how to get ready for video so you’re energized and ready to put your best foot forward no matter what!
Bonus #3 $100.00 Value
Editing with iMovie
An editing overview that will show you how I edit my videos with this software that comes free with most Apple computers.
Bonus #4 $100.00 Value
Package it for the Pros
If you don’t want to edit your work yourself, how do you take your raw film and send it to an editor? How do you explain exactly what you want? I’ll walk you through the process.
I’VE HELPED HUNDREDS OF BUSINESS OWNERS CREATE VIDEOS
OVER MY 30+ YEAR CAREER. NOW, I WANT TO HELP YOU!
HERE’S WHAT A FEW OF MY CLIENTS HAD TO SAY
ABOUT THE CREATE CLIENT ATTRACTING VIDEOS COURSE.
“I just want to say thank you to Pepper Lindsey and The “Create Client Attracting Videos Program.” I quickly learned how to make easy adjustments in the way I was filming my videos to make my videos more attractive and sounding good without having to spend a lot of money or know a lot of tech. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Create Client Attracting Videos course to anyone.”
Realtor/AuthorLegacy Realty Group
“I did the Create Client Attracting Videos Course on a whim, and I’m so glad I did! Pepper really goes above and beyond. If you are a small business and don’t want to buy a lot of expensive equipment but you understand the impact video can have on your business, I highly recommend this course. I found the information to be incredibly valuable and necessary for me to be able to add video to my business. I continue to be impressed by both the course and Pepper’s personal follow up and accountability to me.” Monica Moore
CreatorThe Fertility Coach
“Without Pepper Lindsey, I wouldn’t have had the strength to produce videos for our company. She told us what to do and what to wear and what to buy. I couldn’t have done this without Pepper Lindsey.”Hillary BergerThe Adoption Authority
A $4,050 TOTAL VALUE
FOR A ONLY $197.00
This course will take you from feeling stuck and like you’re missing out on video to confidently creating and launching the videos you need to attract your ideal clients ASAP.We’ll do it together, and it’s easy and affordable to get started now.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are our most commonly asked questions. If you have any others, feel free to email my team and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
What if I am not “techie”?
The majority of the Create Client-Attracting Videos students are not good with technology, and even if you feel like you know nothing about technology, you won’t feel left out.
All technical concepts are described in simple terms while avoiding unnecessary jargon, which allows people from all age groups and experience levels to successfully participate in the Create Client-Attracting Videos program.
And just in case you get stuck, you can always ask any questions under each lecture, which will be promptly answered by one of my team members.
Technology should not stand in the way of your creativity!
Do I need to buy any fancy/expensive equipment to take this course?
Absolutely not! All you need is the camera on your smartphone plus minor additional equipment (easily available on Amazon Prime and under $100), so you can make high-quality business videos with what you have right now.
How is this different from other video courses?
There are plenty of online courses out there and you need to be assured you are learning from the most credible resource available. I have over 30 years in the film and television industry with countless credits to my name. I’ve worked with movie stars to sports heroes to thousands of regular people who are aren’t actors, and are uncomfortable in front of the camera! The techniques I teach I have learned over decades in the industry, yet they work with most any smartphone you have in your pocket. My course focuses on the absolute essentials you need to create high-quality videos to attract clients, and I don’t overwhelm you with technical knowledge you don’t need to know.
How much time does this take? I’m super busy!
The Create Client-Attracting Videos Program is designed so you can move through them as quickly or slowly as you need to. You’ll have lifetime access to all the course material. I provide support in the Facebook group and on the live Q&A calls.
How long do I get access to the course?
You’ll have lifetime access to the material.
Does this work on Mac and PC?
Yes! This is a browser-based course and works on any computer.
ARE YOU GOING TO LET YOUR COMPETITORS GET
THE CLIENTS THAT YOU COULD SERVE BETTER?
If you’re not getting your ideal clients right now…Or you’re simply not getting ENOUGH of your ideal clients…Then isn’t it time to stop seeing your competitors’ videos pop up on Facebook and Instagram and start seeing YOUR videos fill up with reactions and comments instead? Look, I totally understand being uncomfortable on film. It may seem ironic, but even though I’ve worked in the film industry for over 30 years, I don’t like being on camera at all! It’s not my natural thing. My thing is making OTHER people feel comfortable and confident on camera. But over the years I’ve built up a robust workbox of the tools of the trade. I’ve made people from little kids to celebrities feel comfortable opening up in interviews, and I even won an Emmy in the process. I’ve helped business owners put their best face forward and attract their ideal clients by just being authentically, uniquely themselves. Now I want to help you do the same. The power of video for business owners isn’t a secret anymore. What is a secret is how to do it simply, quickly, and cheaply — without wasting any time or money. While you’re not figuring it out…your competitors are. So come on in the Create Client-Attracting Videos Program and join me. Your perfect clients are waiting for you!